• We have functional operational theatres and one labor room.
• 24 hours Blood Bank Support and Anaesthetic Support.
• We often tell our patients to come to the hospital with just an extra set of cloths, While we provide the rest.
• We understand that your Pregnancy Care is extremely precious to you.
• We also understand your anxieties and worries about your little one.
• For your convenience we offer all the Pregnancy related tests and services under one roof.
• The Sanskrit word Garbh means fetus in the womb and Sanskar means educating the mind.
• It is traditionally believed that a child’s mental and behavioural development starts as soon as he is conceived.
• Dr Ajit Rade is A Reliable and one of the Best Infertility Treatment Specialist in Palus & Infertility Treatment Doctor in Palus.
• Dr Ajit Rade is the Leading Infertility Treatment Specialist who provides Infertility / Fertility Treatment in Palus.
• A gynaecological Gynaec Laproscopic is a procedure where your surgeon uses a camera (laparoscope) to see inside your lower abdomen (tummy).
• This means they will be able to see your uterus (womb), fallopian tubes and ovaries.
• A gynaecologist is a doctor who specialises in the treatment of female reproductive system diseases.
• Gynaecology is that division of medicine which encompasses problems related to the reproductive system including uterus,ovary, tubes, as well as vagina, vulva and breast.
• A hernia is the abnormal exit of tissue or an organ, such as the bowel, through the wall of the cavity in which it normally resides. Various types of hernias can occur, most commonly involving the abdomen, and specifically the groin.
• The appendix is a finger-like, blind-ended tube connected to the cecum, from which it develops in the embryo. The cecum is a pouch-like structure of the large intestine, located at the junction of the small and the large intestines
• General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on alimentary canal and abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, appendix and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland.
Government Approved Abortion Center
• Many time couples conceive, However miscarriage happens.
• This can happen multiple times and can be an extremely frustrating experience for the couple.
Government Approved Family Planning Centre
• Government Approved Family Planning Centre is the consideration of the number of children a person wishes to have, including the choice to have no children, and the age at which they wish to have them.
• Many Couples, Soon after marriage,
• Visit us to undergo health check-up,
• That enables then to plan a healthy Pregnancy and child birth.